August 11, 2014
Even though the agenda had been set and posted, Saturday evening there was a new item added– JCWSA Hydrant District – Follow Up. This item was added after our blog was posted about Salmon wanting the Attorney General to investigate.
Other items on the agenda are:
NEGRC Citizen Representative
Jasper County Water and Sewer Authority Board Appointments
- Property Tax Online Payments – Tax Commissioner
- Uniform Contract – Public Works
- G.A Food Service Contract – Senior Center
- Copier Lease Renewals – BOC, Senior Center,
- Weapon Replacement Program – Sheriff’s Office
- Courthouse Server Replacement
- Comcast Service Agreement – County Facilities Network
The meeting starts at 6:00PM. Please try to attend so you can see and hear for yourself what is discussed.
Only by being informed can the citizens understand what is being done and talked about, and then press our officials to make good decisions for everyone in Jasper County. That is our goal with the Taxdogs blog.