July 6, 2015
Don’t forget the BOC meeting tonight at 6:00PM.
Citizens need to be in attendance and will have the opportunity to voice their concerns and opinions about the FY16 budget, higher taxes, the landfill, any any other issues.
Other important items on the agenda:
- Landfill discussion and action—close the landfill, set up a solid waste authority, bring in regional waste? No one knows!
- City-County Consolidation—do county taxpayers need to take on City debt? Do city residents need to lose their voice?
- Adopt the Curbside Fee for 2015—
- Adopt the JCWSA Fire hydrant fee for 2015—
- Adopt Tax Levy for FY2016—your taxes will be going up because values have gone up
Please make every effort to attend tonight’s meeting!