HAVE YOU VOTED YET?

November 2, 2016

As of 12:45pm today, 3,064 registered Jasper County voters have cast their ballots. That number includes 2,672 early voters and 392 absentee voters.   This is 33% of all registered voters in the county.

There are 9,167 registered voters in Jasper County according to Carole Norris, Jasper County Registrar.

Vote 2016

According to the county website, you have until 4:30PM on Friday, November 4th to vote early.  

If you do not vote early, the polls are open 7:00AM to 7:00PM on Tuesday, November 8th. 

It’s your privilege to VOTE! Take advantage of it!

 TWG

http://www.taxdogs.wordpress.com

http://www.facebook.com/taxdogs

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Elections/voting and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to HAVE YOU VOTED YET?

  1. ON NOV 8 ROLL OUT THE WRECKING CREW says:

    Happy Daze!

    Finally, Gene Trammell stops pretending to be a Republican and steps out of the shadows and admits to being the Progressive he really is.

    And, true to his word, Gene has progressively increased:
    Countywide distrust in the Office of Jasper County Commissioner
    Back room shady deals and secret meetings
    Public debt in the millions and property tax hikes to service that debt.

    How much more of Gene’s Progressive politics can Jasper County stand?

    By November 8 just say No to more of Gene’s pyrotechnics.

    BTW, for any interested, the author of poem Gene copied for his Monticello News ad is not anonymous and the title is incorrect as well.

    The poets name is Edgar A. Guest and the poem was written in 1935.

    I think it would be remiss not to mention that as with all improperly constructed edifices, which over a period of years become rotten to the core, such as the one Trammell has lorded over, it is now up to a wrecking crew of Jasper County voters to tear down that hideous monstrosity and clear the way for a new administration built on a foundation of public trust and fiscal responsibility

    Make it happen 3D Wrecking Crew.

    The Wreckers

    I watched them tearing a building down,
    A gang of men in a busy town.
    With a ho-heave-ho and a lusty yell,
    They swung a beam, and the side wall fell.
    I asked the foreman: “Are these skilled–
    And the men you’d hire if you had to build?”
    He gave me a laugh and said: “No, indeed!
    Just common labor is all I need.
    I can wreck in a day or two
    What builders have taken a year to do.”
    And I thought to myself as I went my way,
    Which of these roles have I tried to play?
    Am I a builder who works with care
    Measuring life by a rule and square?
    Am I shaping my deeds to a well made Plan,
    Patiently doing the best I can?
    Or am I a wrecker, who walks the town
    Content with the labor of tearing down?”

    ― Edgar A. Guest
    published in 1935

    • Stupid Has A Big Ole' Tent says:

      Yes, embrace the positive by ignoring the reality. It’s rainbows and ponies for everyone and best yet, it’s all FREE!

  2. Take The Time To Send Trammell Packing says:

    Yes, it’s important to get out and vote in support of honest government. The times are indeed changing. Heck, I hear even the Democrat dead vote, which by tradition always supports corrupt politicians is voting 4 to 1 against #CrookedTrammell this time around.

  3. Gay Morrison says:

    It would be great if we got 90% to vote. The other 10% could be folks that passed or registration has not been updated and they moved.

    Come on Jasper County! This is a historical election like non other in my 61 years of life.this is one for the history books, be a part of it!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s